Every man has a vision. He will either have a Kingdom-related vision or a self-survival vision. A person will never rise above the level of his vision. We are “vision” containers! It is not the impossible dream, but what was impossible has now become our spiritual destiny. Show us your vision and we will show you your future. We are all called to be vision givers (Isaiah 42:5-16).
If your vision does not scare you, then it is not BIG ENOUGH!
We are to write the vision. Habakkuk 2:2 says, “Write the vision, and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run (with it) that reads it.” Proverbs 29:18 tells us, “Without a (prophetic) vision, people go unrestrained.”
Our mandate from the Lord is to give the rest of our lives in raising up apostolic ministries, the end-time generation that will in turn become priests and kings. It is our desire to influence each individual life that we can, to make them aware of and equip them to fulfill their destinies in Christ.
Part of our mandate is to be a resource center ... to provide apostolic headship ... impartation ... to forerun the apostolic message ... to call forth apostles ... Destination: The nations!
"Do you have a message (not just a sermon)?!”
We have a message - it is the apostolic burden.
Eagles Wings Ministries includes a dynamic and forceful apostolic team that has come to the Kingdom for such a time as this. They are some of the “ancients” that are on the scene today, examples to this generation. They will leave a legacy that their spiritual offspring might carry it on!
“This ministry will always be a pioneering and never a settler ministry because they are always pushing the limits in the Spirit!”
- Pastor Richard Sharp, Eagles Wings Ministries
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
(1) WE BELIEVE the scriptures to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
(2) WE BELIEVE in one God, eternal and self existent, manifested to man as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
(3) WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin, Mary.
(4) WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed His blood as a sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
(5) WE BELIEVE in the ministry of Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin and to empower the believer.
(6) WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin.
(7) WE BELIEVE that man can be justified only by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
(8) WE BELIEVE that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ and that we should arise to walk in newness of life.
(9) WE BELIEVE that the true Church is composed of such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by Holy Spirit.
(10) WE BELIEVE in the personal, literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the living and the dead.
(11) WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of all the dead.
(12) WE BELIEVE in everlasting blessedness for the believer, with judgment and everlasting punishment for the unbeliever.
(13) WE BELIEVE that Christ wants the members of His Church to carry the gospel into all the world.
(14) WE BELIEVE that Holy Spirit is at work today within the Church through His gifts, fruits and anointed ministers.
(15) WE BELIEVE that the gifts of Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised to fulfill their divine purpose of blessing the Body of Christ.
(16) WE BELIEVE in the baptism of Holy Spirit wherein the Spirit is sent to gift each believer with their own private prayer/praise language used to edify themselves and that such a baptism empowers the believer to be effective for Christ.
(17) WE BELIEVE in divine healing of the body as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ. This healing can be received and also ministered to others by various giftings.
(18) WE BELIEVE in the full function of the five-fold ministry which was given to perfect and equip the saints so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
(19) WE BELIEVE in the present-day ministries of the apostles and prophets, which Christ has set in the Church as foundational and revelational ministries. WE BELIEVE these two ministries will be restored to function in full power and authority before the literal second coming of Christ.
(20) WE BELIEVE that the Church of Jesus Christ is God’s instrument to establish and extend God’s Kingdom until the literal coming of Christ to reign over all the earth.
(21) WE BELIEVE in the autonomy of each local church and that itinerant ministries should be based out of and related to a local church with accountability to a senior minister.